Our objective is to ensure that a relationship with us results in a good fit between your goals and expectations and the services our firm provides. To accomplish this, we need to see your financial big picture.
1. Call us at (501) 376-9051 and Brian Barnett will connect you with one of our Senior Planners so that we can mutually determine if we might be able to meet your needs and to further explain our services and fees.
2. Gather the financial documentation listed below, for a face-to-face meeting. While we don’t bill for this meeting, we require that you bring these documents. This allows us to provide you with a fee estimate that is much more accurate and fair. It also helps us avoid asking you to complete lengthy questionnaires and to make sure that our planning work precisely fits your goals and values. The following items should accompany you to our initial consultation:
- Tax Returns for the previous 2 years
- Latest Pay Stubs showing Year-to-Date withholding information
- Will and other Legal Documents
- Most recent statements for any Bank Savings and CDs, Brokerage or Mutual Fund Accounts
- Employee benefit information, including: 401K statements, pension information, etc.
- Prior year’s Mortgage and Loan statements with interest rates
- Any auto, home, long-term care, life and disability Insurance Policies
3. Once you have gathered up these documents, call Brian to schedule a face-to-face meeting, and bring the completed information packet we will send you. We will also review your key documents and work with you in determining your financial goals and expectations.
4. At this meeting, we will provide you with a number of regulatory documents, including a copy of our Form ADV and our Wealth Management Agreement. Following this meeting, we’ll prepare an Engagement Letter that details our best fee estimate.